Can't find what you are looking for? This is our archived website! Check out our new site https://www.poem-horizon.eu/
The European Training Network “Participatory Memory Practices. Concepts, strategies, and media infrastructures for envisioning socially inclusive potential futures of European Societies through culture” (POEM) invites applications for 13 PhD fellowships with international focus to be funded by the Marie-Skłodowska-Curie ITN Action as part of the H2020 Programme of the European Commission. For detailed information please see the POEM Call for Applicants.
Deadline for online application for PhD fellowships
Recruitment event at the University of Hamburg, Germany (travel expenses will be covered for applicants from EU countries; shortlisted candidates from overseas will be invited to join by videoconference)
Start date of PhD projects
Please send your application as a single PDF file (max. 5 MB) to (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applicants can apply for one to maximum two positions and are requested to indicate their preference.
- a letter of motivation,
- detailed up-to date CV,
- relevant documents and copies of diploma such as verified Bachelor’s and Master´s transcripts of records with diploma supplement,
- proof of sufficient English language skills (e.g., TOEFL, IELTS),
- two nominated referees that can be contacted,
- master thesis and sample of academic writing in English (if applicable, e.g. paper, essay, publication, etc.), and
- project samples like exhibitions, designs, and other portfolio materials or links to external sources (if applicable).
The deadline for the application is 15 March 2018. The POEM Recruitment Committee will select and invite shortlisted candidates for a recruitment event which will take place 18 May 2018 at the University of Hamburg, Germany. Travel expenses for candidates from EU countries will be reimbursed. Shortlisted applicants from overseas will be invited to take part by videoconference. The selected candidates may have to work on a case study, provide a 15-minute presentation of their results and be examined by the POEM Recruitment Committees. The starting date for the selected PhDs will be 1 October 2018.